Saturday 22 May 2010

About Me

Hi , i m Arun By Profession I am Teacher former Software Programmer live in Palampur (India). love java and it's vast presence.

My dreams are to flourish in my career and eventually own my own business one day. In the mean time I enjoy working in the Java and related technologies i am lucky to have a job considering the economy these days.My favorite music consist of enrique iglesias, rihana, and himesh rashmiya. However I'm open to listening to anything original. I'm a music junkie so I don't mind other genre's.

I don't drink but will have the occasional Beer depending on the event/occasion.


Be Friend On Google plus or Facebook
follow on Twitter


Someone who is teach me new things and inspire me.
Interested? Send me a message and we can go from there.
arunanu86@gmail.com , 8427243081